As INBOX, we are aware that we are responsible for protecting the data of all our customers and website visitors. That’s why we support the highest industry standards for online privacy and authorized e-marketing. You can review the Anti-spam policy to learn more about INBOX’s authorized e-marketing to its customers. Necessary security measures have been taken on the INBOX website in order to prevent misuse, loss and change of information under our control. Your information is stored in a database in a secure environment in our data center. You can be sure that we never share, sell or rent personal information without your prior consent or unless requested by a court order. Only authorized officers who use this information to contact you or send you an e-mail can access the information provided to us.
3.What Information We ProcessINBOX collects both “Personal Data” and “Non-Personal Data” about you and will process this data as described in the Terms of Service for the duration of the services: 3.1. Personal data:
- Customer information: identity and contact data (name, contact information, username); billing information (credit card information, account information, payment information); organizational information (name, address, geographic location, area of responsibility, VAT code), IP addresses.
- Subscriber information: identity and contact data (contact information including name, date of birth, gender, occupation or other demographic information, address, title, e-mail address), personal interests or preferences (purchase history, marketing preferences and public social media (including profile information); IT information (IP addresses, usage data, cookie data, online browsing data, location data, browser data).
- Browser and device information: location, device type, model, number, browser or operating system type, access time and date, browsing activity, screen resolution, plug-ins, add-ons, version of the Services you use, and other information that does not personally identify you .
- Information from your use of the service and from other sources: We may receive information about how and when you use the Services, store it in our log files or other file types associated with your account, and associate it with other information we collect about you. . In addition, we may obtain information about you or your subscribers from third party sources such as public databases, social media platforms, third party data providers, and our joint marketing partners. This information may include, for example, time, date, browser used, demographic information, device information (such as device type, model, number, browser or operating system type, IP addresses), location and online behavior data. Your use of social media platforms, page view information and search results and links, transactions you perform, anonymous usage data, referring / exit pages and URLs, preferences you submit and preferences based on the data and number you send.
5.How we collect your information5.1. Data provided by our customers: Customers can transfer Personal Data collected from their subscribers or other persons to the services. We do not have a direct relationship with anyone other than our customers’ subscribers or our customers. Our processing of personal data is based on the permitted data subject and is responsible for ensuring that they have the necessary permissions to process personal data relating to customers, subscribers, or other persons. 5.2. Tracking technologies: In connection with the performance of the services, INBOX uses:
- Custom identifiers and similar tracking technologies: We may use other tracking technologies to manage the Services, track your movements around the Services, analyze trends, track behavior, deliver targeted advertising and collect demographic information, measure the performance of our email campaigns and improve our features within specific customer segments.
7.E-mail communications and opting out7.1. From time to time, you may receive e-mails from us about your INBOX usage. Based on the personal data you have provided to us, we may contact you in response to your questions to provide the services you have requested and to manage your account. We may also use your personal data to send you updates and other promotional communications. Each email contains a link to opt out of receiving email. We may continue to send important messages regarding administrative issues, updates, disputes and customer service issues required to provide services. 7.2. If a Subscriber no longer wishes to contact one of our customers, they may unsubscribe directly from that customer’s newsletter or contact the customer directly to update or delete data. If a subscriber contacts us, we will refer them to that customer. We will retain personal information we process on behalf of our customers only for as long as necessary to provide our services or to comply with our obligations.
8.Security of your information8.1. INBOX takes reasonable precautions, technical and organizational security measures to provide a level of security appropriate to the risk, follows industry best practices to protect your personal data from accidental or unlawful destruction, unauthorized or illegal security breaches that cause loss, alteration of personal data, unauthorized disclosure or takes all necessary measures to access them and to protect the security and confidentiality of data. We implement procedures and periodic controls with our developer team and other relevant staff to review of access of customer information is limited and only on a need-to-know basis. However, these measures do not guarantee that your information will not be accessed, disclosed, altered or destroyed by the breach of such measures. By using our service, you indicate that you understand and accept these risks. 8.2. The customer is responsible for reviewing the information provided by INBOX regarding data security and making an independent decision whether the services meet its requirements and legal obligations under Data Protection Laws. In addition, the customer is responsible for the safe use of the services, including account verification, securing credentials, protecting the security of personal data as it is transferred to and from the services, and taking appropriate measures to securely encrypt or back up uploaded personal data.
9.Protecting subscriber lists and dataWe reserve the right to monitor your listings, content and response data from time to time to make sure they comply with our Terms of Service; We will not share, sell or rent your customer data with anyone for any reason.
How we protect our client’s dataThe database of INBOX is protected by the method of masking closed to outer threads. Even if the password of the database is captured, it is impossible to access it without a VPN (privately encrypted for you). In addition, the data of each of our customers is kept in an independent collection with a private password. When our INBOXShield algorithm detects a foreign access, it instantly kills the attempting to access it. In addition, when there is a login attempt from a different device, our customers are instantly informed by email.
Data Processing AddendumWe have created our Data Processing Addendum to meet the GDPR, CASL, CAN SPAM Act and KVKK requirements regarding e-mail marketing and we invite all our customers to review it here.
Age of consentBy using the service, you declare that you are at least 18 years old.
Customer Data and Search HistoryWe keep all data of a customer without an active contract in the system for a maximum of 1 more month. Then, the customer is informed and the deletion process is done without his approval. In our Plus monthly sending based packages, the “searchable sending history” registration period is 1 month. In professional packages, this period is 180 days.
Shared and Dedicated IPs.If the customer has not purchased a dedicated IP, it sends via shared IP. Sometimes shared IP can be negatively affected (falling into the spam box, not reaching it, etc.) due to a negative transmission made by other customers because other customers also use shared IPs. In such a case, if the customer wants to resolve the situation quickly, INBOX can offer a solution to the customer in order to get a physical dedicated IP.
INBOX as ControllerINBOX acts as the controller of the personal data of its employees, contractors, candidates, affiliates and other third parties not considered as customers. INBOX undertakes to comply with legal requirements while processing personal data as a controller and implements appropriate technical and organizational measures to ensure the security of personal data required in accordance with KVKK , GDPR, CASL, CAN-SPAM Act and applicable data protection laws.
Contact INBOXIf :
- request access to the information we hold about you (we will provide this information to you within 30 days of your request), correct, change, delete or update the Personal Data you have provided to us