As INBOX, we are aware that we are responsible for protecting the data of all our customers and website visitors. That’s why we support the highest industry standards for online privacy and authorized e-marketing. You can review the Anti-spam policy to learn more about INBOX’s authorized e-marketing to its customers.
Necessary security measures have been taken on the INBOX website in order to prevent misuse, loss and change of information under our control. Your information is stored in a database in a secure environment in our data center.
You can be sure that we never share, sell or rent personal information without your prior consent or unless requested by a court order. Only authorized officers who use this information to contact you or send you an e-mail can access the information provided to us.
3.What Information We Process
INBOX collects both “Personal Data” and “Non-Personal Data” about you and will process this data as described in the Terms of Service for the duration of the services:
3.1. Personal data:
- Customer information: identity and contact data (name, contact information, username); billing information (credit card information, account information, payment information); organizational information (name, address, geographic location, area of responsibility, VAT code), IP addresses.
- Subscriber information: identity and contact data (contact information including name, date of birth, gender, occupation or other demographic information, address, title, e-mail address), personal interests or preferences (purchase history, marketing preferences and public social media (including profile information); IT information (IP addresses, usage data, cookie data, online browsing data, location data, browser data).
You can log in and change or remove this information at any time. You may refuse to share Personal Data, but some of the Personal Data we ask you to provide, such as an email address, is mandatory for our services. If you refuse to provide this, we may not be able to provide this service to you.
3.2. Non-Personal Data:
- Browser and device information: location, device type, model, number, browser or operating system type, access time and date, browsing activity, screen resolution, plug-ins, add-ons, version of the Services you use, and other information that does not personally identify you .
- Information from your use of the service and from other sources: We may receive information about how and when you use the Services, store it in our log files or other file types associated with your account, and associate it with other information we collect about you. . In addition, we may obtain information about you or your subscribers from third party sources such as public databases, social media platforms, third party data providers, and our joint marketing partners. This information may include, for example, time, date, browser used, demographic information, device information (such as device type, model, number, browser or operating system type, IP addresses), location and online behavior data. Your use of social media platforms, page view information and search results and links, transactions you perform, anonymous usage data, referring / exit pages and URLs, preferences you submit and preferences based on the data and number you send.
4.Purposes of Processing
4.1. Information collected for the operation of INBOX services, to maintain the quality of the service, to provide general statistics on the use of the service, to promote and analyze the services, to provide customer support and to send information about the services, the rights and safety of customers, subscribers, third parties and ourselves, customized information or promotional content send and provide recommendations based on marketing preferences, ensure compliance with our Terms of Service and meet legal requirements, authenticate and manage the information provided, manage payments, understand demographic information, customer interests and needs, and other trends among users and other business purposes.
5.How we collect your information
5.1. Data provided by our customers: Customers can transfer Personal Data collected from their subscribers or other persons to the services. We do not have a direct relationship with anyone other than our customers’ subscribers or our customers. Our processing of personal data is based on the permitted data subject and is responsible for ensuring that they have the necessary permissions to process personal data relating to customers, subscribers, or other persons.
5.2. Tracking technologies: In connection with the performance of the services, INBOX uses:
- Custom identifiers and similar tracking technologies: We may use other tracking technologies to manage the Services, track your movements around the Services, analyze trends, track behavior, deliver targeted advertising and collect demographic information, measure the performance of our email campaigns and improve our features within specific customer segments.
5.3. Monitoring log data: We may collect daily data every time you access our panel. This data may include things like an IP address, browser type and version, the pages you visit on INBOX, and other user statistics. When you access INBOX with a mobile device, log data may include the type of device, your private mobile ID, your device’s IP address, mobile operating system, and other mobile statistics.
6.Transfer to third party companies
6.2. We may share Non-Personal Data for any purpose because this information cannot be used to identify you or any other person.
7.E-mail communications and opting out
7.1. From time to time, you may receive e-mails from us about your INBOX usage. Based on the personal data you have provided to us, we may contact you in response to your questions to provide the services you have requested and to manage your account. We may also use your personal data to send you updates and other promotional communications. Each email contains a link to opt out of receiving email. We may continue to send important messages regarding administrative issues, updates, disputes and customer service issues required to provide services.
7.2. If a Subscriber no longer wishes to contact one of our customers, they may unsubscribe directly from that customer’s newsletter or contact the customer directly to update or delete data. If a subscriber contacts us, we will refer them to that customer. We will retain personal information we process on behalf of our customers only for as long as necessary to provide our services or to comply with our obligations.
8.Security of your information
8.1. INBOX takes reasonable precautions, technical and organizational security measures to provide a level of security appropriate to the risk, follows industry best practices to protect your personal data from accidental or unlawful destruction, unauthorized or illegal security breaches that cause loss, alteration of personal data, unauthorized disclosure or takes all necessary measures to access them and to protect the security and confidentiality of data. However, these measures do not guarantee that your information will not be accessed, disclosed, altered or destroyed by the breach of such measures. By using our service, you indicate that you understand and accept these risks.
8.2. The customer is responsible for reviewing the information provided by INBOX regarding data security and making an independent decision whether the services meet its requirements and legal obligations under Data Protection Laws. In addition, the customer is responsible for the safe use of the services, including account verification, securing credentials, protecting the security of personal data as it is transferred to and from the services, and taking appropriate measures to securely encrypt or back up uploaded personal data.
9.Protecting subscriber lists and data
We reserve the right to monitor your listings, content and response data from time to time to make sure they comply with our Terms of Service; We will not share, sell or rent your customer data with anyone for any reason.
Links to other websites
Data Processing Addendum
We have created our Data Processing Addendum to meet the GDPR, CASL, CAN SPAM Act and KVKK requirements regarding e-mail marketing and we invite all our customers to review it here.
Age of consent
By using the service, you declare that you are at least 18 years old.
Merger or acquisition
Customer Data and Search History
We keep all data of a customer without an active contract in the system for a maximum of 1 more month. Then, the customer is informed and the deletion process is done without his approval.
In our Plus monthly sending based packages, the “searchable sending history” registration period is 1 month. In professional packages, this period is 180 days.
Shared and Dedicated IPs.
If the customer has not purchased a dedicated IP, it sends via shared IP. Sometimes shared IP can be negatively affected (falling into the spam box, not reaching it, etc.) due to a negative transmission made by other customers because other customers also use shared IPs. In such a case, if the customer wants to resolve the situation quickly, INBOX can offer a solution to the customer in order to get a physical dedicated IP.
INBOX as Controller
INBOX acts as the controller of the personal data of its employees, contractors, candidates, affiliates and other third parties not considered as customers. INBOX undertakes to comply with legal requirements while processing personal data as a controller and implements appropriate technical and organizational measures to ensure the security of personal data required in accordance with KVKK , GDPR, CASL, CAN-SPAM Act and applicable data protection laws.
- request access to the information we hold about you (we will provide this information to you within 30 days of your request), correct, change, delete or update the Personal Data you have provided to us
Please contact us anytime via e-mail: [email protected]
Last update: November 4, 2020