Video Content Creator
INBOX is the leader in email marketing software. We are a complete Sales & Marketing toolbox: email, CRM, automation, email verify, transactional email, newsletter design and more in one single SaaS platform. Our mission is to empower all companies with the tools they need to build stronger customer relationships and grow their business through meaningful interactions.
INBOX is looking for a Video Editor to join the video and production team. At INBOX, we’re lucky that everyone within our walls thinks creatively – and shares a passion for building communities and understanding a world of micro-content.
- Work closely with our Creative Director and Marketing Pods to develop, create, and produce videos, including promotional, product, marketing, and company videos.
- Create and edit video content for multi-platform use and distribution including online social media channels (Facebook, Youtube, Instagram, IGTV, Facebook Stories and Instagram Stories).
- Editing many types of videos for a diverse range of clients
- Editing both live action and animation projects
- Editing audio and sound design on projects
- Manage media assets and archiving on all company projects
- Assisting with department operation: client relations, asset tracking, on-set production, to name a few
- Engage in opportunities to develop original content and concepts for web and mobile
- Create motion graphics and animations using 2D and 3D applications for marketing and promotional usage.
- Real world videography and production experience. (DEMO Reel is a MUST)
- Knowledge of the video production process: directing, filming, interviewing, boarding, editing, encoding, uploading, and managing media.
- Production skills: photography and videography, camera operation, sound, lighting, and quality sound capture.
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Cloud suite of programs (Premiere, After Effects, Audition, Illustrator, etc.)
- Strong understanding of post-production workflow
- Good knowledge of contemporary cameras, file formats, codecs, and their proper handling in a post workflow
- Must be extremely organized and able to successfully reach multiple deadlines at once
- Comfortable with Gsuite (Gmail, Calendar, Drive, etc)
- Audio post production experience is a plus (recording, mixing, scoring, etc)
- The ability to communicate needs in a positive and productive fashion
- Proven range of both pre-production and post-production skills.
- Big ideas, big ambition, not-so-big ego.
- Self-driven and motivated.