- Competence in writing clean, bug-free code as per defined standards (appropriate variable declaration class/method design, non-redundant and optimised code).
- Ability to write unit test cases and test their code accordingly.
- Awareness of technologies used in their project and coding practices and tools.
- Ability to translate design/program specification to clean code.
- Knowledge of using code repository tools and build automation.
- Communicating promptly and clearly with all stakeholders.
- Maintaining a cohesive spirit to accomplish team responsibilities.
- Accurately reporting status of assignment and escalating issues and risks in a timely manner.
- Learnability (ability to learn new things quickly with minimal assistance).
- Keeping abreast of latest technologies and trends.
- Excellent communication skills
- Learning attitude
Apply if you find this role suitable as per your skill sets and capabilities.
INBOX puts diversity and inclusion at the heart of its values. We examine all applications with treatment based on equal skills and applying the principles of non-discrimination.