Social Media Content Specialist – Global
INBOX is the leader in email marketing software. We are a complete Sales & Marketing toolbox: email, CRM, automation, email verify, transactional email, newsletter design and more in one single SaaS platform. Our mission is to empower all companies with the tools they need to build stronger customer relationships and grow their business through meaningful interactions.
As Social Media Content Specialists, we are looking for new friends to join our team.
Our Instagram account
Our Facebook account
Our Youtube account
- Working closely with the teams to develop social media content and strategy for all social channels.
- Keeping IE accounts active by posting content and directing engaging questions to our audience.
- Expanding Interesting
- Engineering social media channels by gaining followers and referrals.
- Analyzing engagement stats, creating reports, and giving feedback to the editorial team for improvement.
- Developing strategies and testing new platforms to increase the number of users and reach.
- Stay up to speed on social media trends, platforms, and tools.
- Help drive traffic to the platform while continually elevating the aesthetic and voice of the overall digital presence.
- Managing and mentoring social media team, including defining and optimizing the organization structure and long-term role and talent planning.
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- 2+ years of social media marketing experience; focus on content creation and strategy.
- Strong team management experience.
- Strong problem-solving capabilities.
- Proven experience developing and executing best-in-class social media and influencer strategies for a consumer brand.
- Exceptional at multimedia storytelling with a strong understanding of how to bring story and strategy to life.
- Experience across all major social media platforms; Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, and LinkedIn.
- Deep understanding and knowledge of social media and influencer marketing