Key Account Manager
We are looking for open-minded, proactive and systematic candidates who can easily establish contacts with customers to meet primary business and monthly goals.
A Key Account Manager will be responsible for maintaining relationships, retaining existing customers, and reselling products during the contract period.
- Renewing expiring contracts
- Reselling new products
- Monitoring customer activity
- Maintaining customer relationships
- Reducing churn
- Building financial growth with existing clients
- Meeting established KPIs
- Working closely with the Customer Experience Engineers Team and the Sales Engineering Manager
- Good command of English is a must
- 3 years of experience in B2B sales, customer retention and account management
- Experience in selling SaaS products would be an asset
- Practical knowledge of CRM and analytical tools
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong skills in negotiating and closing deals
- Ability to adapt and work in a multicultural and remote environment
Apply if you find this role suitable as per your skill sets and capabilities.
INBOX puts diversity and inclusion at the heart of its values. We examine all applications with treatment based on equal skills and applying the principles of non-discrimination.