Customer Service Representative
INBOX is the leader in email marketing software. We are a complete Sales & Marketing toolbox: email, CRM, automation, email verify, transactional email, newsletter design and more in one single SaaS platform. Our mission is to empower all companies with the tools they need to build stronger customer relationships and grow their business through meaningful interactions.
We are looking for Customer Service Representative professional to join our team.
- Perform outbound calls and answer incoming calls also emails from our customers, uncover their needs, troubleshoot and resolve customer service inquiries while building a relationship with the customer.
- You will exceed customer satisfaction, efficiency metrics and issue resolution targets.
- Simultaneously navigate multiple software applications and technologies.
- Additional administrative duties as assigned.
- Strong communication skills,
- Excellent written, verbal, and presentation skills,
- Ability to learn quickly, willing to develop self,
- Drive to develop strong and sustainable customer relationships,
- Customer-oriented, self-driven, proactive team player,
- Able to work 1 year-temporarily (High possibility to recruit after 1 year),
Apply if you find this role suitable as per your skill sets and capabilities.
INBOX puts diversity and inclusion at the heart of its values. We examine all applications with treatment based on equal skills and applying the principles of non-discrimination.